From the OPC Training Institute web page:
Join the session to get insight into some of the following issues:
- When should I consider using an OPC Tunneling product?
- Can OPC UA (Unified Architecture) be used on non-Windows Operating Systems?
- What are the security holes when working with OPC?
- Why can I not see OPC Servers when ‘browsing’?
- How many OPC servers can I install on a single PC?
- What is OpcEnum and why do I need it?
- My OPC application cannot connect to an OPC server. Why?
- In light of the OPC UA (Unified Architecture) specification, should I avoid OPC servers based on the DA (Data Access) specification?
- Can I run an OPC Server as a Windows service and what would be the benefits?
- Why do I get DCOM error 0x80040202 when my OPC application fails to receive a callback from an OPC server?
- What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous reads?
- What ports does DCOM use?
- What is the OPC Interoperability session?
- What is the OPC Subscription feature and when would I use it?
- Why can I not ‘browse’ an OPC Server?
- Where does OPC get its timestamp from?
- How do I know when my OPC Server has lost its connection with the PLC?
- How fast can an OPC Server transfer values?
- Will OPC work across a firewall?
- What is OPC self certification?